MOUNTAIN

 


Because I could not pass for Mountain, it did kindly pass for me. Pause to pass, like the Mountain does. You can pass, you can lay, but can you rise?

I cannot help but stop and look at the rocky rimrock.

Down, down, down into the darkness of

the rimrock,

Gently it goes - the unstable, the bouldered, the hard.

I cannot help but stop and look at the

hilly hilltop. A hilltop is rough. a hilltop is cragged, a hilltop is unsmooth, however.

The landform is not small! the landform is exceptionally mountainous. Never forget the prodigious and mountainous landform.

A jebel, however hard it tries,

Will always be little. A jebel is immature. a jebel is footling, a jebel is smallest, however.

Because I could not pass for Mountain, it did kindly pass for me. Pause to pass, like the Mountain does.

It does pass,

it does lay,

it does bike.

Comments